Enterprise Risk Management works to minimize exposure and loss related to personal, business, employment, and legal risk.
- Facilitate regulatory compliance for University programs and activities.
- Develop policies and best practices to help University departments anticipate and assess losses.
- Manage losses through appropriate insurance and risk management techniques.
- Provide business continuity options available to administrators
- Provide training and campus risk management policies and practices to reduce or eliminate losses for programs and activities such as foreign travel, special events, property insurance, and more.