The objective of the Shoes For Crews (SFC) program is to reduce the frequency and severity of slips and falls for employees in job classifications who work in potentially slippery environments. Reducing slips and falls will ultimately decrease the University’s Workers’ Compensation costs associated with those injuries.
- We will reduce the number of slips and falls by providing high-quality, slip-resistant footwear to employees at risk.
- ERM will provide a pair of Shoes for Crews (SFC) slip-resistant footwear every 6 months to employees who work in potentially slippery areas in the departments identified below.
Procurement & Support Services - Mail Services, Property, Shipping and Receiving
Facilities - Custodial Services
Housing - Dining, Conference Services, Housekeeping
- A new approved flyer will be available in June and will be posted on the ERM website for the next order in July.
- THE 60 DAYS STARTS FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINIAL ORDER.
- NO SHOES WILL BE EXCHANGED ONCE THE 60 DAYS PERIOD HAS ENDED.