ERGONOMIC EQUIPMENT MATCHING FUND PROGRAM CHANGE
Effective January 1, 2021, all requests for ergonomic equipment matching fund reimbursements must be received by Enterprise Risk Management within 30 days of the date of equipment purchase. Please submit requests to Enterprise Risk Management as soon as the purchase is made. All reimbursement requests received after 30 days of purchase date will not be considered.
The ERM Ergonomic Program focuses on ergonomic modifications of individual employee computer workstations. Matching funds are available for equipment recommended as a result of a computer workstation evaluation provided by the ergonomists.
Following are the steps needed to qualify for matching funds:
1. Request an ergonomic evaluation. Contact Demond Blanton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 338-1545.
A workstation evaluation is required to qualify for matching funds.
2. Purchase the recommended equipment.
**Equipment purchased remain the property of the department making the purchase.
Matching funds are only available for equipment recommended as a result of a computer workstation ergonomic evaluation provided by ERM or its certified ergonomist.
ERM will match 50% of recommended ergonomic equipment costs up to $250** per employee.
How To Apply?
Within 30 days of the date of equipment purchase,
- Complete the SF State Fiscal Affairs Department ‘Transfer Payment Request’ form,
- Attach a copy of the invoice(s) or receipt(s) for purchased equipment,
- Attach FDW (Financial Data Warehouse) report that corresponds with posted payment,
- Send all documentation to Demond Blanton (email@example.com), Workers' Compensation and Loss Control Programs Manager.
- Upon receipt, ERM will transfer 50% of the purchase price up to $250** per employee to the purchasing department.
Funding for this program is limited. Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Funding reimbursement may be delayed or denied due to paperwork that is incomplete or submitted with insufficient supporting documentation. Reimbursement requests received after 30 days of purchase date will not be considered.
**Up to $350 for ‘Big and Tall’ equipment