Student Resources



Study Abroad - Foreign Travel Insurance

Students traveling internationally to participate in Study Abroad programs are required to purchase Foreign Travel Insurance through their campus, per CSU executive order. Visit this page to learn more. 


International Student Health Insurance

The California State University (CSU) requires all matriculated, degree-seeking F1 international students to have health insurance as a condition of registration and continued enrollment in the CSU system. Visit this page to learn more.