The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Ergonomic Program focuses on ergonomic modifications of individual employee computer workstations. Matching funds are available for equipment recommended as a result of a computer workstation evaluation performed by ERM or SF State’s certified ergonomist.
Funding for this program is limited. Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How to Qualify for Matching Funds
Note: A workstation evaluation by ERM or SF State’s certified ergonomist is required to qualify for matching funds. Matching funds are only available for equipment recommended as a result of a computer workstation ergonomic evaluation performed by ERM or SF State’s certified ergonomist
- Request an ergonomic evaluation using the link below.
- Purchase the recommended equipment. Equipment purchased remains the property of the department making the purchase.
ERM will match 50% of recommended ergonomic equipment costs, up to $250** per employee.
How To Request Matching Funds
Within 30 days of the date of equipment purchase:
- Complete the SF State Fiscal Affairs Department ‘Journal Entry sheet.
- Attach a copy of the invoice(s) or receipt(s) for purchased equipment,
- Attach FDW (Financial Data Warehouse) report that corresponds with posted payment,
- Send all documentation to Demond Blanton (firstname.lastname@example.org), Workers' Compensation and Loss Control Programs Manager.
- Upon receipt, ERM will transfer 50% of the purchase price up to $250** per employee to the purchasing department.
Funding reimbursement may be delayed or denied due to paperwork that is incomplete or submitted with insufficient supporting documentation. Reimbursement requests received after 30 days of purchase date will not be considered.
**Up to $350 for ‘Big and Tall’ equipment